School for CEOs prepare business leaders for senior roles - purposefully, pragmatically and personally. We do this by discussing the unique insights of our Faculty of 100 senior leaders at our programmes, who share their personal experiences and challenges as CEOs, Non-Executive Directors and Chairs. This podcast is designed to share some of those stories with you, inviting a diverse range of speakers from CEOs of some of the UK's most successful businesses, to elite sportspeople and military leaders.
This podcast is designed to share some of those stories with you, inviting a diverse range of speakers from CEOs of some of the UK's most successful businesses, to elite sportspeople and military leaders. Earlier episodes have featured:
- David Sole OBE - Managing Partner, School for CEOs
- Patrick Macdonald - Chairman, School for CEOs
- Craig Donaldson - Former CEO, Metro Bank
- Shaun Kingsbury CBE - Entrepreneur
- Rosemary McGinness - Chief People Officer, The Weir Group
- Sue Pascoe - Inclusion & Diversity Specialist
- Martin Smith CB MBE and Peter MacDonald - former Royal Marines Officers
- Doddie Weir OBE - Scottish Rugby legend and campaigner for MND
- Tom Kitchin - Chef Proprietor
- Katherine Douglas - Olympic prospect
- Dr Helen Rippon - CEO, Worldwide Cancer Research
- Bob Keiller CBE - CEO and Entrepreneur
- Ian Rankin OBE - Author
- Dr Mairi Macleod - Evolutionary Behavioural Biologist
- Matthew Fosh - CEO & Entrepreneur
Today we are delighted to share our sixteenth episode which explores our latest research, Overcoming Impostor Feeling; How senior executives manage their insecurities.
Impostor Feeling is consistently raised by both speakers and participants on School for CEOs' leadership programmes. When we discovered that very little research explored how it affected senior leaders, School for CEOs undertook our own study to uncover how prevalent it is among our leaders and what helps them manage it. This episode explores some of the key findings from this research as well as three recommendations that will help you overcome Impostor Feeling.
You can also listen to the podcast on Spotify and Apple Podcasts.