School for CEOs prepare business leaders for senior roles - purposefully, pragmatically and personally. We do this by discussing the unique insights of our Faculty of 100 senior leaders at our programmes, who share their personal experiences and challenges as CEOs, Non-Executive Directors and Chairs. This podcast is designed to share some of those stories with you, inviting a diverse range of speakers from CEOs of some of the UK's most successful businesses, to elite sportspeople and military leaders.
This podcast is designed to share some of those stories with you, inviting a diverse range of speakers from CEOs of some of the UK's most successful businesses, to elite sportspeople and military leaders. Earlier episodes have featured:
- David Sole OBE - Managing Partner, School for CEOs
- Patrick Macdonald - Chairman, School for CEOs
- Craig Donaldson - Former CEO, Metro Bank
- Shaun Kingsbury CBE - Entrepreneur
- Rosemary McGinness - Chief People Officer, The Weir Group
- Sue Pascoe - Inclusion & Diversity Specialist
- Martin Smith CB MBE and Peter MacDonald - former Royal Marines Officers
- Doddie Weir OBE - Scottish Rugby legend and campaigner for MND
- Tom Kitchin - Chef Proprietor
- Katherine Douglas - Olympic prospect
- Dr Helen Rippon - CEO, Worldwide Cancer Research
- Bob Keiller CBE - CEO and Entrepreneur
- Ian Rankin OBE - Author
- Dr Mairi Macleod - Evolutionary Behavioural Biologist
Today we are delighted to share our fifteenth episode featuring Faculty member Matthew Fosh.
A sportsman turned entrepreneur and Chief Executive, Matthew Fosh shares some of the key pieces of advice he received as a young lad that have helped shaped him as a leader. Matthew also shares lessons from his early career as a first-class cricketer, what drew him towards business and away from sport and his own advice to a new CEO.
You can also listen to the podcast on Spotify and Apple Podcasts.