Welcome back to our podcast, where we tap into the minds of successful CEOs, leaders and eminent thinkers.
We thrilled to share our 30th episode - this time featuring Jeremy Snape, a former international cricketer and coach. Jeremy is CEO and Founder of Sporting Edge, the digital platform that fuses compelling stories from world class performance with psychological research to create inspiring learning environments for individuals and teams. He is also a valued member of the School for CEOs Faculty, who appears on our Vital Few: Part One programme.
In this conversation with School for CEOs' David Wright, Jeremy shares his journey from playing cricket for England, to becoming a revered sports psychologist and thought leader.
He also shares his insights on:
- Turning his greatest ‘failures’ into catalysts for success
- Self-sabotage in career defining moments
- Breaking free from a limiting career identity
- Using purpose and humility to steer through great adversity
- Why resilience and reinvention matter more than natural talent
You can listen to full episode below...
Learn more about Jeremy's work
Follow Jeremy on Linkedin Jeremy Snape | LinkedIn
Supercharge your leadership skills. Visit: Sporting Edge | Performance Insights & Consultancy
Attend Vital Few: Part One and enjoy Jeremy's session on resilience and performance