School for CEOs prepare business leaders for senior roles - purposefully, pragmatically and personally. We do this by discussing the unique insights of our Faculty of 100 senior leaders at our programmes, who share their personal experiences and challenges as CEOs, Non-Executive Directors and Chairs. This podcast is designed to share some of those stories with you, inviting a diverse range of speakers from CEOs of some of the UK's most successful businesses, to elite sportspeople and military leaders.
This podcast is designed to share some of those stories with you, inviting a diverse range of speakers from CEOs of some of the UK's most successful businesses, to elite sportspeople and military leaders. Earlier episodes have featured:
- David Sole OBE - Managing Partner, School for CEOs
- Patrick Macdonald - Chairman, School for CEOs
- Craig Donaldson - CEO, Metro Bank
- Shaun Kingsbury CBE - Entrepreneur
- Rosemary McGinness - Chief People Officer, The Weir Group
- Sue Pascoe - Inclusion & Diversity Specialist
- Martin Smith CB MBE and Peter MacDonald - former Royal Marines Officers
- Doddie Weir OBE - Scottish Rugby legend and campaigner for MND
- Tom Kitchin - Chef Proprietor
- Katherine Douglas - Olympic prospect
- Dr Helen Rippon - CEO, Worldwide Cancer Research
- Bob Keiller CBE - CEO and Entrepreneur
- Ian Rankin OBE - Author
Today we are delighted to share our fourteenth episode featuring Dr Mairi Macleod.
In this episode evolutionary behavioural biologist, Dr Mairi Macleod, offers a scientific view on how our ancestral past has nurtured diverging evolved behaviours between men and women. Drawing on her experiences studying animal behaviour in different communities, Mairi has developed an evolutionary approach and offers practical steps that women, men and organisations can take to create an environment where both men and women can thrive.
To learn more about Mairi's work, visit her website.