School for CEOs prepare business leaders for senior roles - purposefully, pragmatically and personally. We do this by discussing the unique insights of our Faculty of 100 senior leaders at our programmes, who share their personal experiences and challenges as CEOs, Non-Executive Directors and Chairs. This podcast is designed to share some of those stories with you, inviting a diverse range of speakers from CEOs of some of the UK's most successful businesses, to elite sportspeople and military leaders.
This podcast is designed to share some of those stories with you, inviting a diverse range of speakers from CEOs of some of the UK's most successful businesses, to elite sportspeople and military leaders. Earlier episodes have featured:
- David Sole OBE - Managing Partner, School for CEOs
- Patrick Macdonald - Chairman, School for CEOs
- Craig Donaldson - Former CEO, Metro Bank
- Shaun Kingsbury CBE - Entrepreneur
- Rosemary McGinness - Chief People Officer, The Weir Group
- Sue Pascoe - Inclusion & Diversity Specialist
- Martin Smith CB MBE and Peter MacDonald - former Royal Marines Officers
- Doddie Weir OBE - Scottish Rugby legend and campaigner for MND
- Tom Kitchin - Chef Proprietor
- Katherine Douglas - Olympic prospect
- Dr Helen Rippon - CEO, Worldwide Cancer Research
- Bob Keiller CBE - CEO and Entrepreneur
- Ian Rankin OBE - Author
- Dr Mairi Macleod - Evolutionary Behavioural Biologist
- Matthew Fosh - CEO & Entrepreneur
- Overcoming Impostor Feeling - School for CEOs Research
- Mollie Hughes - Adventurer & World Record Holder
Today we are delighted to share our eighteenth episode featuring experienced Chief Executive, Bill Sweeney.
In this episode CEO of the Rugby Football Union and former CEO of the British Olympic Association, Bill Sweeney discusses leadership through a pandemic, and the measures he's taking to get the RFU and his team through this global crisis in the best possible shape.