The programme explores the Dimensions framework in depth, including its background; how the reports are scored and the consolidated respondent biographical data from past users. Participants will learn how to administer the online questionnaire and examine reports to interpret the results as well as deliver the Runway programme.
This intensive certification programme equips you with the skills, knowledge, and confidence to deliver the School for CEOs Runway programme using its proprietary Dimensions tool to individual clients, and groups within organisations. Throughout, we will help you identify when to use Dimensions in a coaching context.
There are two ways to become accredited to use the School for CEOs’ Dimensions model. Choose either a live webinar course split over three half-day sessions or a full-day workshop.
By the end of this programme, you will be able to:
- Identify the circumstances when Dimensions will benefit your clients
- Administer the Dimensions self-assessed questionnaire
- Use Dimensions and Runway as a development intervention with your clients
The programme explores the Dimensions framework in-depth, including its background; how the reports are scored and the consolidated respondent biographical data from past users. You will learn how to administer the online questionnaire and examine reports to interpret the results for your clients as well as deliver the Runway programme.
The programme is delivered by the School for CEOs’ experienced team of coach facilitators. It includes a detailed Runway facilitators pack and delegate workbook to deliver the School for CEOs Runway programme to individuals and groups within organisations.
Programme content also covers:
- Succession and your development plan
- Networking: the purpose and importance of building strong relationships internally and externally
- Understanding the neuroscience behind resilience
- Purpose: obtaining clarity on purpose-led leadership and how that impacts the organisation
- The ABC model of Inclusive Leadership
Accreditation to use Dimensions is subject to completion of a written paper of 1,500 words reflecting on use of Dimensions in your personal coaching practice. Also included are two Dimensions credits to help you get started with your coaching clients.
Dimensions accreditation is ideal for independent coaches who want additional tools and techniques to support their clients as well as Learning and Development professionals within organisations who deliver coaching and training to internal clients.
If your work with coaching clients explores any of the following issues and challenges, then becoming a Dimensions accredited coach will help your clients with:
- Medium/long term career aspirations
- Resilience and mental toughness
- Medium/long term development requirements
- Work/life balance
- Informal influencing – approach and techniques
- The ‘why’ as well as the ‘what’ and ‘how’ of work
- Sponsorship/support from managers
- Challenges surrounding career/job transitions
- Sponsorship/support from peers of manager
- Leadership style and emotional intelligence
- Influencing/stakeholder management
- Developing successors
- Building strong and purposeful networks
- Understanding how organisations manage talent and succession
What our Clients Say
“The models and examples within Runway are broadly familiar to me from my previous work, but the videos are a good addition, bringing the concepts to life and adding additional voices beyond my own, which aids the credibility of the programme.
I value the five dimensions approach of Runway, because it facilitates a leader looking at themselves through multiple lenses, which reduces the likelihood of that they skirt over an aspect of their leadership journey which is uncomfortable or unnatural to them. It supports you to be thorough and comprehensive in your work and to support the client’s reflection, embedding and overcoming challenges”
(Experienced leadership coach)
Start a Conversation
Or do you need help to select the best programme that suits your goal?
T: +44 131 225 5886