School for CEOs prepare business leaders for senior roles - purposefully, pragmatically and personally. We do this by discussing the unique insights of our Faculty of 100 senior leaders at our programmes, who share their personal experiences and challenges as CEOs, Non-Executive Directors and Chairs. This podcast is designed to share some of those stories with you, inviting a diverse range of speakers from CEOs of some of the UK's most successful businesses, to elite sportspeople and military leaders.
This podcast is designed to share some of those stories with you, inviting a diverse range of speakers from CEOs of some of the UK's most successful businesses, to elite sportspeople and military leaders. Earlier episodes have featured:
- Bill Sweeney - CEO, Rugby Football Union
- Mollie Hughes- Adventurer & World Record Holder
- Overcoming Impostor Feeling - School for CEOs Research
- Matthew Fosh - CEO & Entrepreneur
- Dr Mairi Macleod - Evolutionary Behavioural Biologist
- Ian Rankin OBE - Author
- Bob Keiller CBE - CEO and Entrepreneur
- Patrick Macdonald - Chairman, School for CEOs
- Dr Helen Rippon - CEO, Worldwide Cancer Research
- Katherine Douglas - Olympic prospect
- Tom Kitchin - Chef Proprietor
- Rosemary McGinness - Chief People Officer, The Weir Group
- Doddie Weir OBE - Scottish Rugby legend and campaigner for MND
- Shaun Kingsbury CBE - Entrepreneur
- Martin Smith CB MBE and Peter MacDonald - former Royal Marines Officers
- Sue Pascoe - Inclusion & Diversity Specialist
- Craig Donaldson - Former CEO, Metro Bank
- David Sole OBE - Managing Partner, School for CEOs
Today we are delighted to share our nineteenth episode featuring one of the people who 'beat Google', Mark Logan.
Mark Logan is an Investor, Advisor and Non-Executive Director in the internet technology sector. He has held senior leadership positions in a number of tech businesses including Skyscanner, where he was Chief Operating Officer between 2012-2017.
In this episode we talk about the importance of being an aggressive learner, developing culture in an organisation going through extreme growth and the importance of thinking. We also also discussed Mark's passion for supporting women in business and his views on leading through the coronavirus pandemic.
You can also listen to the podcast on Spotify and Apple Podcasts.