School for CEOs prepare business leaders for senior roles - purposefully, pragmatically and personally. We do this by discussing the unique insights of our Faculty of 100 senior leaders at our programmes, who share their personal experiences and challenges as CEOs, Non-Executive Directors and Chairs. This podcast is designed to share some of those stories with you, inviting a diverse range of speakers from CEOs of some of the UK's most successful businesses, to elite sportspeople and military leaders.
This podcast is designed to share some of those stories with you, inviting a diverse range of speakers from CEOs of some of the UK's most successful businesses, to elite sportspeople and military leaders. Earlier episodes have featured:
- Mark Logan - Tech Investor
- Bill Sweeney - CEO, Rugby Football Union
- Mollie Hughes- Adventurer & World Record Holder
- Overcoming Impostor Feeling - School for CEOs Research
- Matthew Fosh - CEO & Entrepreneur
- Dr Mairi Macleod - Evolutionary Behavioural Biologist
- Ian Rankin OBE - Author
- Bob Keiller CBE - CEO and Entrepreneur
- Patrick Macdonald - Chairman, School for CEOs
- Dr Helen Rippon - CEO, Worldwide Cancer Research
- Katherine Douglas - Olympic prospect
- Tom Kitchin - Chef Proprietor
- Rosemary McGinness - Chief People Officer, The Weir Group
- Doddie Weir OBE - Scottish Rugby legend and campaigner for MND
- Shaun Kingsbury CBE - Entrepreneur
- Martin Smith CB MBE and Peter MacDonald - former Royal Marines Officers
- Sue Pascoe - Inclusion & Diversity Specialist
- Craig Donaldson - Former CEO, Metro Bank
- David Sole OBE - Managing Partner, School for CEOs
Today we are delighted to share our twentieth episode featuring CEO at Gulf International Bank UK Limited, Katherine Garrett-Cox CBE.
Katherine Garrett-Cox CBE is a seasoned executive leader in asset management. She has worked across a number of large corporates including Aviva Investors, Aberdeen Asset Management and Alliance Trust and today she leads the UK subsidiary of the Gulf International Bank.
In this diverse interview, we explore Katherine's leadership journey, her uncompromising approach to purposeful and socially responsible leadership and her role in tackling the climate crisis.