Mary Spillane is one of School for CEOs' longest serving Faculty members and delivers a very entertaining and impactful session on 'Managing Your Brand' at our Vital Few: Part One programme for senior leaders.
In this new podcast episode with our Business Development Manager David Wright, Mary draws upon her expertise and lived experience to guide leaders on how to:
- Challenge themselves and take the next career leap
- Convey confidence in a new senior role
- Confront societal limits to build success on their own terms
- Balance authenticity with strategy in stakeholder relationships
- Bounce back from burnout and personal crises
- Stay relevant and in tune
Mary is an executive coach and expert in communications, business development, performance improvement, and personal branding. She works to bring the best out of senior business executives and CEOs in Industry, Financial and Professional Services. She is used as a speech, business pitch and blog writer by these clients.
Mary began her career as a special assistant to Presidents Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan and to the UNHCR in Geneva. She is also an author, having written 7 books on presentation, image and personal branding.