School for CEOs prepare business leaders for senior roles - purposefully, pragmatically and personally. We do this by discussing the unique insights of our Faculty of over 90 senior leaders at our programmes, who share their personal experiences and challenges as CEOs, Non-Executive Directors and Chairs. This podcast is designed to share some of those stories with you, inviting a diverse range of speakers from CEOs of some of the UK's most successful businesses, to elite sportspeople and military leaders.
This podcast is designed to share some of those stories with you, inviting a diverse range of speakers from CEOs of some of the UK's most successful businesses, to elite sportspeople and military leaders. Earlier episodes have featured:
- David Sole OBE - Managing Partner, School for CEOs
- Patrick Macdonald - Chairman, School for CEOs
- Craig Donaldson - CEO, Metro Bank
- Shaun Kingsbury CBE - Entrepreneur
- Rosemary McGinness - Chief People Officer, The Weir Group
- Sue Pascoe - Inclusion & Diversity
- Martin Smith CB MBE and Peter MacDonald - former Royal Marines Officers
- Doddie Weir OBE - Scottish Rugby legend and campaigner for MND
- Tom Kitchin - Chef Proprietor
- Katherine Douglas - Olympic prospect
- Dr Helen Rippon - CEO, Worldwide Cancer Research
- Bob Keiller CBE - CEO and Entrepreneur
Today we are delighted to share our thirteenth episode featuring Ian Rankin OBE.
This episode shares the story of internationally acclaimed author Ian Rankin OBE. Since publishing his first novel in 1987, Ian's books have now been translated into over thirty languages and are bestsellers worldwide. In this interview, he shares an insight into his journey as a writer, from devouring comic books in his bedroom as a child to the challenges of making a profession from his passion.