Runway is available both as an open programme for individuals and also for in-house delivery for organisations.
Designed for individuals with the ambition to become senior business leaders, Runway helps participants realise their potential and position themselves for success.
It helps delegates identify the development and support that they need to realise their aspirations. It launches them on the runway to career growth and personal development.
The Runway programme consists of three parts:
- A detailed self-assessment questionnaire (SAQ) and resulting feedback helps delegates clarify their readiness to step up to the next level and identifies strengths and areas for development
- A one-day workshop uses a mixture of class-based learning and group work shaped around the School for CEOs’ Dimensions framework. It also give participants the opportunity to learn from expert industry practitioners and drill deeper into their SAQ feedback reports
- A dinner the evening before the workshop uniquely offers the chance to hear directly from an experienced Chair who shares their personal learnings and insights into successful leadership and the route to the top
The workshop introduces participants to the School for CEOs’ Dimensions framework. This addresses the attributes they need to master in order to step up to the next level:
- Managing Up – followership and what it means
- Managing Down – leadership and why it matters
- Managing Out – your stakeholders and how they change
- Managing In – yourself and work/life balance
- Managing Across - getting your peer group relationships right
One-to-one coaching is also available six to eight weeks after the workshop by School for CEOs qualified coaches. The coaching integrates the insights gained and embeds development actions within a detailed personal development plan spanning three to five years.
Key value for participants
- Practical lessons delivered by real-world practitioners
- Extensive feedback on your readiness to step up to the next level and identification of areas of strength and development
- Expert help to create and refine your personal development plan, specifically geared to support your development as an aspiring business leader over the next 3-5 years
- Follow-up one-on-one coaching is available to help you structure, focus and apply the lessons you've gained
- Membership of the School for CEOs alumni - a growing and vibrant network of experienced business leaders
- Exclusive networking sessions with Chairs and CEOs
Previous School for CEOs programmes have received very strong evaluations from delegates. Overall, delegates have given previous Runway programmes a 95% 'excellent' rating and a Net Promoter Score of +88.
Delegate comments have included:
“All speakers were excellent – well presented – well tuned and very useful content”
“Excellent team – very experienced, articulate and accessible”
“Industry speakers were excellent, providing real insight. Very good”
“It was absolutely relevant”
Transform your prospects and Apply Now to become a part of this a unique development programme.