School for CEOs unveils accomplished Faculty
28 March 2012
The School for CEOs, a brand new concept in senior executive education, has unveiled the accomplished Faculty who will teach aspiring and current CEOs. “The School’s programmes are taught by practitioners – senior business leaders – rather than academics. I’m delighted that several high-profile businessmen and businesswomen are supporting the School” says Patrick Macdonald, Chairman of Reconomy and former CEO of John Menzies, a co-Founder of the School.
The Faculty includes
- Adrian Grace, CEO of AEGON UK
- Sir Adrian Montague CBE, Chairman of 3i Group plc and Anglian Water Group
- Alex Wilson, former Group Human Resources Director at BT plc
- Andy Higginson, board member of Tesco plc and former Chairman of Tesco Bank
- Carol Leonard, Head of the Board Practice at Inzito LLP
- Crawford Gillies, Non-Executive Director at Standard Life plc Chairman of Scottish Enterprise since 2009
- David Fisher, former CEO of Sainsbury's Bank
- Sir David Reid, Chairman of Intertek Group plc and former Chairman of Tesco plc
- Francis Salway, Group CEO of Land Securities
- Giles Sanderson, Partner at Powerscourt Group
- Jeremy Marshall, CEO of C Hoare and Co, the UK's oldest private bank
- John Tiner, CEO of Resolution LLP and previously Chief Executive of the Financial Services Authority
- Jonathan Warburton, Chairman of Warburtons Ltd since 2001
- Katherine Garrett-Cox, Chief Executive of Alliance Trust plc
- Katherine Grainger MBE, six-times world champion and three-times Olympic silver medallist rower
- Mike Fleming, Chairman and Managing Director of Gas2
- Peter Norris, Non-Executive Chairman of the Virgin Group
- Phil Hodkinson, Non-Executive Director of BT Group plc and Resolution Limited
- Rosemary McGinness, Group HR Director of William Grant & Sons
- Simon Bullivant, Co-Founder and Partner of Ashcombe Advisers.
“We’re holding our first programmes in London in autumn 2012 and I’m really looking forward to helping the first cohort of delegates – aspiring and current CEOs – equip themselves for the top job in business” says co-Founder David Sole, business coach and former international rugby captain.
Notes for editors: The School for CEOs is a new concept in senior executive education. It was founded by Patrick Macdonald, Chairman of Reconomy and former CEO of John Menzies plc, and David Sole, business coach and former international rugby captain, in 2011. The School launches in London in autumn 2012 with a 2-day programme taught by practitioners, ie current and former business leaders. It aims to provide senior business leaders with the tools they need to become and remain successful CEOs.
Contact via www.schoolforceos.com