What do you aspire to?
The School for CEOs is a new concept in executive education, helping organisations strengthen and deliver their succession pipeline and individuals prepare for senior leadership positions. We equip senior executives with the tools they need to perform strongly as leaders of quoted, private or family companies.
The School has assembled a strong Faculty of accomplished business leaders including CEOs, Chairs and expert practitioners (corporate finance, PR, etc.). The Faculty delivers carefully-designed training and education modules, based upon our proprietary research. The emphasis is on practical lessons for immediate use rather than academic theories and models.
There are currently two integrated open programmes, delivered to delegates from a variety of organisations:
- The two-day residential Vital Few programme helps executives develop the knowledge and skills required to tackle the challenges of the top role. It covers topics such as Setting the Agenda, Managing Key Relationships and Building Your Personal Brand.
- The one-day Runway programme is designed for individuals with the potential to become senior leaders. It helps them realise that potential and position themselves for success, using the School’s own 5-Dimensional Management™ framework.
Coaching support, delivered by the School’s hand-picked Coaching Panel, is an integral part of both programmes. ‘Standard’ executive coaching programmes are also available from the Panel, together with Mentoring programmes delivered by experienced business leaders.
Finally, the School has developed the Leadership Series of half-day modules addressing major leadership themes, for delivery as in-house corporate programme or as a consortia programme for delegates from multiple organisations.
The School is aimed at:
- High-potential senior executives who aspire to become CEOs of quoted, private or family businesses (e.g. Finance Directors, Divisional Managing Directors, functional leaders)
- Existing CEOs of quoted, private or family businesses who wish to deepen, broaden and fill their business toolbox, and aspire to greater success
- Organisations who aspire to appoint internal successors to senior positions